How to automatically push hired candidates from Recruitee to Buddee!
With the integration of Recruitee with Buddee HR, you can automatically sync hired candidates from Recruitee to Buddee HR.
For this to work, a couple steps need to be taken first!
- Custom fields need to be added in Recruitee
- The API Token, API Secret and Recruitee Company ID need to be filled into Buddee
- The Webhook needs to be added to Recruitee
Easy enough right?
Add custom fields to Recruitee
To make the integration work, the following custom fields need to be added to Recruitee:
It is important to create the custom fields with these exact names. Once an applicant in Recruitee is marked as "Hire" and these custom fields are filled out, the integration will automatically create an employee in Buddee with the provided information, streamlining and automating the HR process. This allows new employees to be quickly and accurately integrated into Buddee once they are hired through Recruitee.
Where to find the API Token & Secret
Find the required credentials in Recruitee:
- Go to "Settings"
- Find and choose Apps and plugins
- Go to Personal API tokens. A new token can be created here.
- Copy this value, this is the Api Token
- Go to Webhooks and find your Secret
- Click show secret, this is the Api Secret we will need when installing
This information can then be added in Buddee under the Recruitee app page!
Installing Recruitee and creating the webhook
By filling in the API token, secret and Recruitee ID, Buddee will create a webhook, that shows up after you’ve saved the filled in fields.
This webhook can be added into Recruitee by following the steps below:
- Go to Settings in Recruitee
- Find 'Apps and plugins and select Webhooks
- Click on new webhook
- Enter a name (e.g BuddeeHR Sync)
- Paste the Webhook Url from Buddee
- Tick "Move within funnel"
- Click "Confirm and create"
Once this is done, every applicant that reaches the “Hire” status, will automatically sync to Buddee!